Do you have Self-directed support funding?
Find out how and contact your council
- Care at Home
- Communication Support
- Housing support
- Things to do during the day
- Leisure/Sport Activities
- Living with a group of people
- Living in a residential care home
- Holidays, Short Breaks, Respite
- Social activities
- Cleaning, housework, shopping
- Other Services
Other services by agreement, arts support, Sense Scotland provides advisory support.
For People With
- Hearing Impairment
- Learning Disability/Difficulties
- Physical Impairment/Disability
- Visual Impairment
- Other Support Needs
Key area is that related to communication support requirements. Other support needs if associated with area noted above.
For people aged...
- Children (aged 0-16)
- Young People (aged 16-25)
- Adults (aged 16-65)
- Older People (aged 65+)