Do you have Self-directed support funding?

Find out how and contact your council

  • Care at Home
  • Housing support
  • Things to do during the day
  • Living with a group of people
  • Holidays, Short Breaks, Respite
  • Social activities
  • Other Services


Specialist support for issues associated with self-harm (Carer support Dundee Only). Specialist support for alcohol related brain damage (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen). 24/7 crisis centre (Edinburgh only). Young peoples' services (Borders and Fife).

  • Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
  • Mental Health
  • Other Support Needs


Homelessness, self-harm, alcohol related brain damage (ARBD).

  • Children (aged 0-16)
  • Young People (aged 16-25)
  • Adults (aged 16-65)
  • Other Client Groups
  • Older People (aged 65+)


Please note we don’t provide services for all age groups in all areas.