Do you have Self-directed support funding?
Find out how and contact your council
- Care at Home
- Hostel, homelessness service
- Communication Support
- Housing support
- Things to do during the day
- Leisure/Sport Activities
- Living with a group of people
- Living in a residential care home
- Holidays, Short Breaks, Respite
- Social activities
- Cleaning, housework, shopping
- Other Services
Education; counselling, creative arts for people with dementia; moving on from prison; moving on from residential detox/rehab.
For People With
- Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
- Dementia/Memory Loss
- Learning Disability/Difficulties
- Mental Health
- Offenders, Ex-offenders
- Physical Impairment/Disability
- Other Support Needs
People who are homeless; looked after children; young people leaving care; peri-natal depression; general counselling.
For people aged...
- Children (aged 0-16)
- Young People (aged 16-25)
- Adults (aged 16-65)
- Older People (aged 65+)