CrossReach – Cameron House

Do you have Self-directed support funding?

Find out how and contact your council

  • Things to do during the day
  • Leisure/Sport Activities
  • Living with a group of people
  • Living in a residential care home
  • Social activities
  • Other Services


Hairdressing Chiropodist and Dentist visits Social work services

  • Dementia/Memory Loss
  • Long Term Conditions
  • Other Support Needs


Our team are trained to support people with a wide range of support needs – please contact us to discuss

  • Older People (aged 65+)