Do you have Self-directed support funding?
Find out how and contact your council
- Care at Home
- Communication Support
- Housing support
- Things to do during the day
- Leisure/Sport Activities
- Living with a group of people
- Living in a residential care home
- Holidays, Short Breaks, Respite
- Social activities
- Cleaning, housework, shopping
- Other Services
Support to find and keep employment or training,
Supported employment (social firms),
Support to manage direct payments and individual service funds,
Support, advice and guidance about self-directed support and planning outcomes and care,
Support, signposting and guidance for families of children with disabilities.
For People With
- Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
- Dementia/Memory Loss
- Learning Disability/Difficulties
- Long Term Conditions
- Mental Health
- Offenders, Ex-offenders
- Physical Impairment/Disability
- Other Support Needs
We do support people with sensory impairment but this is not their principle disability.
For people aged...
- Children (aged 0-16)
- Young People (aged 16-25)
- Adults (aged 16-65)
- Other Client Groups
- Older People (aged 65+)
Families of children with disabilities.