Carr Gomm

Do you have Self-directed support funding?

Find out how and contact your council

  • Care at Home
  • Hostel, homelessness service
  • Communication Support
  • Housing support
  • Things to do during the day
  • Leisure/Sport Activities
  • Holidays, Short Breaks, Respite
  • Social activities
  • Cleaning, housework, shopping
  • Other Services


Social work emergency services, Social Prescribing Services, Appropriate Adult Scheme, Self-directed Support Advice.

  • Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
  • Dementia/Memory Loss
  • Hearing Impairment
  • Learning Disability/Difficulties
  • Long Term Conditions
  • Mental Health
  • Offenders, Ex-offenders
  • Physical Impairment/Disability
  • Visual Impairment
  • Other Support Needs


Acquired Brain Injuries, Asylum Seekers, People with Autism, Carers, Gypsies/Travellers, People who are homeless or sleeping rough, People experiencing psychological trauma, People who are vulnerable due to young age, People with HIV/AIDS, People with poor social skills or disruptive behaviour, refugees, Women at risk of domestic abuse, Other vulnerable people.

  • Children (aged 0-16)
  • Young People (aged 16-25)
  • Adults (aged 16-65)
  • Older People (aged 65+)