Do you have Self-directed support funding?

Find out how and contact your council

  • Communication Support
  • Housing support
  • Things to do during the day
  • Leisure/Sport Activities
  • Living with a group of people
  • Living in a residential care home
  • Social activities
  • Cleaning, housework, shopping
  • Other Services


Contact Point (Day Centres) for people with a mental health problem. For further information about Contact Points please contact Edinburgh (High Riggs) or Kirkcaldy offices.

  • Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
  • Learning Disability/Difficulties
  • Long Term Conditions
  • Mental Health
  • Offenders, Ex-offenders
  • Physical Impairment/Disability


  • Adults (aged 16-65)
  • Older People (aged 65+)