Do you have Self-directed support funding?
Find out how and contact your council
- Communication Support
- Housing support
- Things to do during the day
- Leisure/Sport Activities
- Living with a group of people
- Living in a residential care home
- Social activities
- Cleaning, housework, shopping
- Other Services
Contact Point (Day Centres) for people with a mental health problem. For further information about Contact Points please contact Edinburgh (High Riggs) or Kirkcaldy offices.
For People With
- Addictions (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
- Learning Disability/Difficulties
- Long Term Conditions
- Mental Health
- Offenders, Ex-offenders
- Physical Impairment/Disability
For people aged...
- Adults (aged 16-65)
- Older People (aged 65+)